Get access to your health records any time with your Baptist Health Account.
Your account is a free service that provides secure, online access to your health information and medical health records.
To access your account, you’ll need Internet access, an email address and personal information to help identify yourself.
You can download your documents pertaining to:
- Interventional Radiology
- and more
Already enrolled? Login Here
Bethesda Hospital and Boca Raton Regional Hospital Medical records are not currently included in your Baptist Health account; please call or email support at the numbers listed below.
For Patients: Please click on the "Patient Form" link below. Once you complete the form, you can select your preferred delivery method.
For Patient Representatives: Please click on the "Patient Representative Form" link below. You may be asked to submit a photo ID or additional documentation.
For your convenience, forms are provided in English and Spanish. Most requests will be processed within ten (10) business days.
Please allow five (5) business days before contacting us about the status of your request.
VRA Attorney Requests
For Attorneys: Please click on the "VRA Attorney Form" link below (no subpoenas or depositions). Once you complete the form, you will be able to track your request.
Please attach a completed patient authorization and any additional documentation necessary to your request.
Request by Mail, Fax, or Email
When submitting your application by mail, fax, or email, please allow 15 days before contacting us on the status of your request.
- Download Authorization and Complete form.
- You may mail, fax, or email your completed request forms along with a copy of a photo ID to:
Baptist Health Authorization for Release of Health Information form can be downloaded by clicking on the link:
Open by appointment only – Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m., for patient medical record pickup. Due to COVID restrictions, office hours may vary.
All patient health care information at Baptist Health South Florida is confidential and protected by State and Federal laws and HIPAA regulations. Medical records can only be released with proper authorization from the patient or the patient's legally authorized representative (unless otherwise authorized by law).
Contact Phone: 786-594-6400
If you are requesting a copy of billing records, you must contact Patient Financial Services at 786-596-6507.
Itemized Billing requests must be sent to:
ATTN: Patient Financial Services
P.O. Box 830880
Miami, FL 33283
To obtain billing records for Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Bethesda West, and Bethesda East. Please see below.
BRRH Customer Service
626 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33486
Phone: 888-629-7686 / 561-955-4007
Hours of Operations for Walk-in visits or sheduled appointments: Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 4:00.
Please Call: 786-596-2000
Please allow for the following timeframe before requesting an update.
- Request submitted electronically via the VRM application: 5 business days
- Request submitted via mail, fax, or email: 15 business days
The HIM Department is responsible for the creation of a birth certificate for all live-born infants delivered at or in route to a Baptist Health South Florida facility. All Baptist Health birthing facilities are currently using the Electronic Birth Registration System (EBRS) from the State of Florida, Office of Vital Statistics.
Using EBRS, completed birth certificates are filled immediately with the State allowing qualified individuals to receive a certified copy of the birth certificate on the day the birth certificate is completed. Copies of birth certificates must be requested through the Office of Vital Statistics, who is solely responsible for distributing the birth certificate.
To obtain information on requesting copies or making amendments to birth certificates, please contact the Office of Vital Statistics.
What You Need To Know At Time Of Delivery
- Have a name for your baby before giving birth. A Birth Certificate Representative will contact the mother on the day following the birth of the infant to complete the birth certificate.
- Review the information carefully before signing. The Birth Certificate is a legal document and once filed with the Office of Vital Statistics, changes may only be made through an amendment. The Office of Vital Statistics has a $20.00 fee to process amendments.
- Unmarried parents/Claiming paternity. In order to have the father’s information on the birth certificate, the father must be present to sign and have notarized the birth certificate. Baptist Health South Florida provides notary services for birth certificates.